This morning my sister and I went to the library in the closest town to us (we have a library about 15 minutes from us but it's fairly small) so we went into town to browse the big one. We ended up getting quite a lot of good stuff, especially in the YA section.
You can check out what my sister got over on her website The Coffee House
What I Got:
- Scott Pilgrim's Precious Little Life by Bryan Lee O'Malley
- The Sea Change by Joanna Rossiter
- Cinder by Marissa Meyer
- Doctor Who Short Trips: The Solar System
- The Future of Us by Jay Asher
- Splendor by Anna Godberson
- Under the Dome by Stephen King
That's everything. I'm hoping to get through a few of these before the read-a-thon I'm taking part in, and I'm sure some of them will be read during the read-a-thon.