Saturday 30 December 2017

Most Anticipated YA Books of 2018

Hi all,
With the new year approaching it was time for me to start looking into what books I may be interested in, little did I know that I'd end up with over seventy books on my list so far and that's just going through the Young Adult and a few Historical fiction books.
I can't list all of them here, because that would be insane. So, I've broken it down to just the YA books and just the ones I'm most anticipating. There are a lot of releases from authors I already love and some from new authors for me.
If you want to check out all the books I've added to my 2018 releases list, you can see that here.

Series Continuations

 Obsidio (The Illuminae Files, #3) Legendary (Caraval, #2) 9 Days and 9 Nights

Obsidio (The Illuminae Files #3) by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
Legendary (Caraval #2) by Stephanie Garber
9 Days & 9 Nights by Katie Cotugno

Authors I’ve Read Before

 Listen to Your Heart Save the Date The Opposite of Here Goodbye, Perfect Hidden Pieces

Listen to Your Heart by Kasie West
Save the Date by Morgan Matson
Untitled by Jennifer Niven
The Opposite of Here by Tara Altebrando
Goodbye, Perfect by Sara Barnard
Hidden Pieces by Paula Stokes

Authors New to Me

 American Panda Heart of Iron Love, Hate & Other Filters The Continent (The Continent, #1) More Than We Can Tell 
 The Last to Let Go  Little Do We Know The Disturbed Girl's Dictionary The Summer of Broken Things

American Panda by Gloria Chao
Heart of Iron by Ashley Poston
Love, Hate & Other Filters by Samira Ahmeo
The Continent by Keira Drake
More Than We Can Tell by Brigid Kemmerer
The Last to Let Go by Amber Smith
Little Do We Know by Tamara Ireland Stone
The Disturbed Girl’s Dictionary by NoNieqa Ramos
The Summer of Broken Things by Margaret Peterson Haddix

Multiple Authors

 Our Stories, Our Voices: 21 YA Authors Get Real About Injustice, Empowerment, and Growing Up Female in America Meet Cute: Some People Are Destined to Meet

Our Stories, Our Voices
Meet Cute
Unbroken: 13 Stories Starring Disabled Teens

There you have it. A few of the many YA books I'm interested about in the upcoming year. Thank you for reading. Comment below with what books you're excited about in 2018 and please share and subscribe if you liked this post.

Until next time,

Hannah.

No comments:

Post a Comment