Thursday 2 January 2014

December Wrap Up & January TBR

December Wrap Up

Hi guys,
I read a fair few books in December, trying and succeeding to make it to 100 books total for the year. I'm really pleased that I managed to get 100 done, so pleased that I've set my goodreads reading challenge at 100 for 2014 (my goal was 75 for 2013).
So here's what I ended my year with.

  1. Just One Year by Gayle Forman
  2. A Punk Rock Love Song by C.I DeMann
  3. Return to Sender by Julie Cross
  4. Right of Way by Lauren Barnholdt
  5. Reunited by Hillary Weisman Jones
  6. Infinity by Sarah Dessen
  7. Return to You by Julie Cross
  8. The Thirty Nine Steps by John Buchan
  9. How my Summer went up in Flames by Jennifer Salvato Doktorski
  10.  Meant to Be by Lauren Morrill
  11. The Shade of the Moon by Susan Beth Pfeffer.
Favourite book of the month: Meant to be by Lauren Morrill

January TBR

  1. And Then Things Fall Apart by Arlaina Tibensky
  2. How I Lost You by Janet Gurtler
  3. Insurgent by Veronica Roth
  4. Allegiant by Veronica Roth
  5. Somewhere at Last by Julie Ann Knudsen
  6. In the Middle of Nowhere by Julie Ann Knudsen
  7. Catherine by April Linder
  8. Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard
  9. Orlando by Virginia Woolf
  10. The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants by Ann Brashares
  11. Nineteen Eight Four by George Orwell
Book I'm looking forward to the most: Allegiant by Veronica Roth

No comments:

Post a Comment