Tuesday 8 October 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Best/Worst Series Endings


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme held over at The Broke and the Bookish and this week the discussion is one the 10 best/worst series endings.
I haven't actually finished all that many series, though I'm in the middle of a lot. So I'm just going to write my favorite and my least favorite.

Let's start with the best.

By Beth Revis


I loved the entire series, but I thought that specifically the ending to this series was really strong. It tied things of in a good way. It was packed full of drama and kept me turning the pages. This is one of my all time favorite series, and I highly recommend you check it out.

Now for my least favorite.

by Lauren Oliver

I really liked Delirium, and I loved Pandemonium, and I was looking forward to reading the end of the series so much. Unfortunately I didn't really enjoy it. I felt there were too many loose ends, and I just ended up feeling like it wasn't an ending at all. I was disappointed because I really liked the other books.


What are your favorites? Your least favorites? Leave a comment below, or a link to your own post or video. Also be sure to head over to The Broke and the Bookish to share your thoughts with them.




Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Short and sweet. I haven't read either but people have a love/hate with Requiem. Now I'm sad that the pilot for the series fell through. Sucks!

    New follower
    My Best & Worst

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow :)

      I hadn't heard that the pilot had fallen through. I'm disappointed because I was really looking forward to it.

      Delete