Tuesday 2 January 2018

January TBR & 2018 Reading Goal

Hi all,
For the longest time, I haven't created a TBR for the month, so with the new year starting, I wanted to try it out again. So, for January I created a TBR with the help of my little sister, so half of these were my picks and half were hers. I have five different category's and we both picked one book each for that category.

Classic

My pick: 12 Years a Slave by Solomon Northup.
My sister's pick: Little Women by Louisa May Alcott.

Young Adult

My pick: Wayfarer by Alexander Bracken.
My sister's pick: It's Kind of a Funny Story by Ned Vizzini.

Adult Fiction / Non-Fiction

My pick: A Mighty Long Way: Carlotta Walls LaNier.
My sister's pick: Victoria by Daisy Goodwin.

E-Book

My pick: Scarlet by Marissa Meyer.
My sister's pick: After Anna by Alex Lake.

Netgalley

My pick: 147 Things by Jim Chapman.
Genuine Fraud by E. Lockhart.


Read More This Year with the 2018 Reading Challenge

100 Books

           
Let me know in the comments what your reading goal is for the year, and please share and subscribe if you liked this post.

Until next time,

H.

No comments:

Post a Comment